“Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.” 1 Corinthians 11:1 (NKJV)
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” 1 Romans 12:1 (NKJV)
Our purpose as a mime and dance ministry is to worship the Savior through silent interpretation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Visual images have a significant influence on us. We are oftentimes moved by what they see and learning theory teaches us that we retain more of what we see, as compared to what we hear. Through the expression of choreographed movement and dramatic storylines, the Unspoken Treasures Mime and Virtuous Praise Dance Ministries of TTWC seek to touch the heart, mind, and soul of all God’s people.
Jesus who is our master teacher relied heavily on imagery to convey his messages. He often used parables to display the gospel versus speaking it. Our mime and dance ministries utilize their God-given gifts to paint the picture and bring the words to life.
- To highlight current issues and bring life and images to words.
- To esteem and extol God, and to minister to people of all nature through the performing expressions of mime and dance.
- To enrich the Christian worship experience through visual interpretation and depiction of the Word.
- To encourage development in the character of Christ and grow in grace and knowledge through the art and ministry of mime and dance.
- To uphold and continue to raise the standard of excellence within TTWC.
- To excite and enhance fellowship among the body of Christ.
- To encourage and exhort those that are lost or brokenhearted.
Our mime and dance ministries are energetic ministries that influence generations and provide individuals with an outlet of creative expressions. We are looking for men, women, and children of all ages who would be interested in uniting with our Unspoken Treasures Mime and Virtuous Praise Ministries. Will you pray about becoming involved?
Please click TTWC Volunteer-Application for the volunteer application. Complete the application and return it to the church office.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org