“Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.” Psalm 84:10
The Professional Technicians Ministry is a team of dedicated men and women who have a sincere heart in stewarding a welcoming and comfortable spiritual milieu for those who assemble to worship God.
- To promote a pleasant and spiritual experience for all who worship and visit our campus.
- To serve the congregation by, warmly welcoming all guests and visitors, providing aid and protection to the pastors and church family while creating the most hospitable atmosphere to worship and serve the Lord.
- To assist the Gideon’s Army Security Ministry in providing service for emergencies and medical emergencies.
- To enhance the overall vision and mission of the church.
- To participate in and attend the Professional Technicians training program to increase and maintain the service performance level and knowledge of all service positions.
- To provide assistance to other ministries with church functions.
- To travel with the Pastor and the TTWC family during speaking engagements.
- To work as a team player and strive to increase his/her individual level of commitment and dedication to the ministry.
- To strive to serve in a way that is pleasing to God and helpful to the Kingdom.
The Professional Technicians Ministry is a volunteer ministry for those who have a servant’s heart and desire to provide a warm and inviting atmosphere for visiting guests and partners at TTWC. Prior experience is not needed to serve on this ministry. Training will be provided for all volunteers.
We are looking for TTWC church partners who would be interested in serving on our Professional Technicians Ministry. Please click TTWC Volunteer-Application for the volunteer application. Complete the application and return it to the church office.
If you witnessed an incident? Please click Incident-Report-Form TTWC to download an incident report form. Complete the form and return to the church office within 24 hours of the incident. The incident will be discussed amongst the committee and will be addressed accordingly.
If you have any further questions regarding the Professional Technicians Ministry, please feel free to email the ministry leader.
Contact Person: Mother Joyce Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)