“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” 1 Romans 12:1 (NKJV)
The Living Single Ministry is focused on providing individual wholeness through a relationship with God, openness with each other, and outreach to the community. It is purposed to aid and support participants during the challenges and enjoyments of being single.
- To minister to and emphasize on meeting the diverse spiritual, emotional, and social needs of those who are single, separated, widowed or divorced.
- To help those within this ministry find their individual place in the kingdom and deepen their personal relationship with God.
- To develop a ministry that is balanced with fellowship outings, educational presentations, spiritual growth seminars, and networking opportunities with other singles ministries.
- To provide participants with connections to local community resources to assist them in their daily living operations.
- To teach our single partners how to become servants of God who supports and serves others.
- To teach the single population how to hear God’s voice speak to them by the Holy Spirit through the bible, circumstances, prayer and the church to reveal His purpose and plans for their lives.
- To minister to the needs of single adults through divorce recovery, grief recovery, and single-parent family ministries.
The Living Single Ministry is a volunteer ministry for single TTWC partners and guests who desire to fellowship, serve, and empower others to serve. The opportunity to connect, learn, and grow are endless as participants endeavor towards their full potential in their relationship with God. Will you pray about becoming involved?
If you are interested in joining our Living Single Ministry, please click TTWC Volunteer-Application for the volunteer application. Complete the application and return it to the church office. If you have any further questions regarding the Living Single Ministry, please feel free to email the ministry leader.
For more information please email email@example.com