GIDEON’S ARMY SECURITY
“For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Today’s society has reinforced that churches must remain as watchmen on the wall do to the tremendous amount of threats toward religious facilities. No place is sacred to the criminal mind which causes the church to be in a place of vulnerability no matter how large or small. It is impossible to determine where, when or how a violent act may occur. The key is to be proactive rather than reactive in protecting lives in case of a natural disaster, fire or a hostile act.
Gideon’s Army Security is a security team of dedicated men and women who have a sincere heart in stewarding a safe and secure spiritual milieu for those who assemble to worship God.
- To promote a safe spiritual experience for all who worship and visit our campus.
- To provide the Pastor’s, pastoral staff, administrative staff and leaders, church partners, children, youth and visitors protection from any security infringements.
- To provide service for emergencies and medical emergencies.
- To collaborate closely with local and national law enforcement in order to address or identify any potential security threats.
- To enhance the overall vision and mission of the church.
- To provide security for our campus facilities and church grounds.
Gideon’s Army Security is a volunteer ministry for those who have a servant’s heart and desire to provide security and safety to visitors, worship services, special events and for our partners at Truth Transformation Worship Center. A security or law enforcement background is not needed to serve on this ministry. Security and safety training will be provided for all volunteers.
We are looking for TTWC church partners who would be interested in serving on our security ministry. Please click TTWC Volunteer-Application for the volunteer application. Complete the application and return it to the church office.
If you witnessed an incident? Please click Incident-Report-FormTTWC to download an incident report form. Complete the form and return to the church office within 24 hours of the incident. The incident will be discussed amongst the committee and will be addressed accordingly.
If you have any further questions regarding Gideon’s Army Security, please feel free to email the ministry leader.
Ministry Leader: Minister Lermon Bethea (email@example.com)