“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12 (NKJV)
The purpose of the Amped Teen Ministry is to prepare youth for effective ministry within the local church thus equipping them for effective ministry outside of the church. Our teen ministry is a means for young people to develop their individual prayer and spiritual life. It is an assistance for young people in developing their values, ethical norms, and a sense of Christian community interaction with adults who authentically model the Christian faith. At TTWC we believe that teens are not marginalized members of the body, but co-creators and conspirators in the divine work of the church. Teens are not the church of tomorrow but are the potential church transformers of today.
- To establish a foundation for building Christian character, morals, values and behaviors in young people ages 12 to 18.
- To use creative and innovative methods to excite, inspire, capture and ignite teens for Jesus.
- To equip teens with God’s Word, reach out to them with the love of Jesus, connect them with other youth-aged Christians, and challenge them to serve and celebrate God with their lives.
- To enhance teens’ lives, encourage them to grow in the Lord, and to challenge them to serve the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul and strength.
- To provide a safe, loving, and wholesome atmosphere for young people to participate in a program which helps them become formed in their faith.
- To plan thought-provoking group activities which involve fun and the building of a sense of worth among the youth.
- To continue to provide teens with the opportunity to utilize their God-given gifts and talents as they voluntarily serve in a variety of ministries within TTWC.
Our Amped Teens Ministry is an active ministry that influences generations, build character and provides individuals with an outlet of creative expressions. We focus on teaching practical Bible lessons and building strong relationships with God, parents, and friends. Amped Teens enjoy fun activities that provide them with an opportunity to encourage and fellowship with one another in the Lord. Will you pray about becoming involved?
Please click TTWC Volunteer-Application for the volunteer application. Complete the application and return it to the church office.
If you have any further questions regarding the Amped Teens Ministry, please feel free to email the ministry leader.
Contact Person: Sister Mya Braxton (email@example.com)